Sunday, February 22, 2009

All I need...

Nothing like something really simple to amuse me... this one is courtesy of Mel. I've seen it before, but the answers I got this time are much more amusing than the first time I tried it. Just type in your name on Google, followed by the word "needs" and see what comes up. I just took the first ten things and have included them here. Apparently, I am much worse off than I ever suspected:

Miranda needs:

1) a loving home (check)
2) psychological help (check!)
3) her very own playpen (!!!)
4) to be with family (but there IS such a thing as too much togetherness!)
5) a new walker (now really... )
6) a companion (hmmm...)
7) your help (to go along with #2?)
8) advice (always a good thing)
9) a nickname (too late... pipiens it is)
10) to polish up a bit (ha!)

And on that note, I'm off to watch the Oscars and knit awhile.

No comments: